Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.583 NGN / MVR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 776,512 ₦ (32,927 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)