Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.993 NGN / MVR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 795,740 ₦ (34,608 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)