Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.954 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 705,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 300,359 ₦ ($U27,420) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)