Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.423 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 801,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 349,708 ₦ ($U30,615) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)