Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.188 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 102,607 ₦ (1,794TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)