Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.067 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 114,843 ₦ (1,687TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)