Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,305,861 ₦ (2,034,924 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)