Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,396,903 ₦ (2,147,701 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (44 minutes ago)