Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.005 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 693,654 ₦ (€1,663) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)