Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11490 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,650 ₦ (COL$14,364) in Maicao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)