Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.999 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 67,094 ₦ (6,100 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)