Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.729 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 228,226 ₦ (руб 39,835) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)