Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.865 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 145,473 ₦ (元2,752) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)