Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.141 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 309,694 ₦ (3,124 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)