Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,065,500 ₦ (1,643,426 Kz) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)