Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.986 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 105,790 ₦ (Mex$ 5,882) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)