Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.312 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 135,702 ₦ (Mex$ 7,027) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (42 minutes ago)