Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.253 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 348,429 ₦ (Mex$ 18,098) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)