Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.647 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 148,811 ₦ (R$ 1,660) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)