Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.447 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 186,939 ₦ (R$ 1,959) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)