Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.211 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 773,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 379,769 ₦ (€902) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)