Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.752 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 232,176 ₦ (2,351 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)