Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 79% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,299 ₦ (1,110 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)