Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 78% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,326 ₦ (1,058 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)