Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 616,930 ₦ (€1,475) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)