Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.568 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 156,568 ₦ (元2,923) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)