Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 NGN / CRC
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 18% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 943,950 ₦ (₡ 1,482,186) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)