Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.134 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 555,495 ₦ (€1,358) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)