Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.562 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 599,989 ₦ (€1,433) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)