Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,758 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.836 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 941,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 405,918 ₦ (S/. 3,696) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)