Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 108.831 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 883,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 359,997 ₦ (S/. 3,308) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)