Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49692 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 852,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 356,262 ₦ (716,937 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)