Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49941 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 435,929 ₦ (872,883 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)