Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.537 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 226,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 88,632 ₦ (1,687元) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)