Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.591 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 249,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 98,321 ₦ (元1,835) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)