Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 30% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,905,727 ₦ (2,977,992 Franc) in Libreville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (40 minutes ago)