Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,736,454 ₦ (2,750,168 Franc) in Libreville.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)