Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.860 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 198,857 ₦ (元3,762) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)