Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.967 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 192,723 ₦ (3,639元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)