Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.504 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 702,573 ₦ ($1,938) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)