Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 592,037 ₦ ($1,626) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)