Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.263 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 687,870 ₦ (€1,685) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)