Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.638 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 197,174 ₦ (2,040 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (32 minutes ago)