Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.687 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 702,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 533,494 ₦ (Php79,776) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)