Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.073 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 534,278 ₦ (€1,278) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)