Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 536,337 ₦ (€1,267) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)