Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,265 ₦ (9 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (15 minutes ago)