Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.003 NGN / PAB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 647,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 296,234 ₦ (816 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)