Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 208,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 73,604 ₦ (₨25,061) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)