Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.779 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 280,240 ₦ (€657) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)