Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.931 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 460,534 ₦ (4,228 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 25,800 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)