Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.223 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 773,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 483,800 ₦ (4,389 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)