Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.138 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 835,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 522,392 ₦ (4,658 Kina) in Lae.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)