Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.116 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 23,913 ₦ (ARS $2,623) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)