Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.534 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 799,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 331,470 ₦ ($b6,310) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)