Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.840 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 136,698 ₦ ($376) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)