Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.962 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 168,772 ₦ (L 11,280) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)