Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.225 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 928,642 ₦ (¥287,922) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)