Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1192.353 NGN / KWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,248,484 ₦ (Dinar 1,047) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)