Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.529 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,325 ₦ (31TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)