Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.486 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 631,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 395,507 ₦ (RM4,521) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)