Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.732 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 129,307 ₦ (RM1,474) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)