Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.082 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,996 ₦ (229₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)