Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.623 NGN / HKD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,030,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,022,368 ₦ (HK$66,247) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)