Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,651 ₦ (4,153 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)