Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 408.373 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 937,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 490,535 ₦ (€1,201) in Kotka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)